Terms of the Subscription box
sommethings Box Membership Terms
At sommethings, we offer a variety of sommethings Box Memberships (each, a “Membership”). Please review these sommethings Box Membership Terms carefully and make sure you understand them before enrolling because they contain important and relevant information regarding any Membership you may purchase, including renewal and cancellation terms. Memberships are continuous and automatically renew unless you cancel or we terminate your account.
1. Seasonal Memberships. A “Seasonal” Membership consists of an initial product box (each, a “Box”) and an additional Box sent out each season thereafter.
If you sign up for a Bi-monthly Membership, you will be immediately billed $49.99 USD (plus shipping and taxes if applicable) as a non-refundable minimum purchase and that bi-monthly’s Box or an Initial’s Box will be the first Box you receive. The specific Box you receive as a first-time subscriber is subject to availability or may be based on the specific coupon that you choose to use. The Initial’s Box is offered in between seasons once the current season’s Box has sold out or it may be offered at a discounted purchase price through specific
coupon codes. It may contain past seasons’ products and other products. If you
choose to use a coupon to purchase a discounted Initial’s Box while the current
season’s Box is still available, you will be billed after 21 days for your next Box,
which will be the current bi-monthly Box. Your Membership will then continue according to our schedule and your credit or debit card will be charged $49.99 USD (plus shipping and taxes, if applicable) up to a month in advance of the subsequent Box shipment date, and every season thereafter. Click here to see our current billing and shipping schedule.
The sommethings membership is for an ongoing service that is billed each season ($49.99 USD, plus shipping and taxes if applicable) and will be automatically charged to your payment method on file. Unless you cancel in accordance with these Membership Terms (in particular, see section 3 “Cancellation” below), you will continue to be charged as described above.
2. Annual Memberships. If you choose an Annual Membership, your Membership will include the same Boxes as you would receive under a bi-monthly Membership, as outlined above. If you sign up for an Annual Membership, you will be immediately billed $269 USD (plus shipping and taxes if applicable), as a non-refundable minimum purchase.
Annual Memberships automatically renew on the next billing date after receipt of your first six boxes (which will include the Initial’s Box if that is your first box) and, unless you cancel your Membership in accordance with these Membership Terms (in particular, see section 3 “Cancellation” below), your payment method on file will be automatically charged for the next Annual Membership term (i.e., $269 USD (plus shipping and taxes if applicable) for six bi-monthly boxes) up to a month before the then-current Box is shipped.
3. Cancellation Policy. You may cancel your Membership with us at any time, subject to the time frames below. We do not place “holds” on Memberships.
In order to cancel your Membership, you must do one of the following: (a) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicate that you wish to cancel your Membership, and follow the instructions that we send you in response; OR (b) log into your Member Account, navigate to the Edit Account tab, choose Cancel, and follow the instructions; OR (c) call us at 323-400-4162 ext.109, indicate that you wish to cancel your Membership, and follow the instructions given.
There are no cancellation fees.
Cancellations must be effected prior to the billing date of the Membership renewal. For bi-monthly Memberships, this means that you must cancel before the billing date for the next delivery. For Annual Memberships, this means that you must cancel prior to the billing date for the next annual period (in other words, prior to the next billing date after receipt of your first four Boxes). Canceling your account does not provide you a refund for any paid boxes, nor does it stop a pending charge. Your cancellation will go into effect for the following billing cycle.
4. Additional Boxes. Members may choose to send their orders to a different address than their own (within the United States). Additional Boxes may be purchased, subject to quantity limits at the discretion of the Company. Additional Boxes are not subject to renewal, but you must have an active Membership to purchase them.
5. Add-Ons and Curated Sales.Every season we may offer additional, discounted products that Members may add to that season’s Box (“Add-Ons”) or may purchase in between deliveries in our Members-only sales events (“Curated Sales”). Add-Ons and Curated Sales are limited time, Members-only sales events, during which Members may add or remove products from their order. All items included in the Member’s order at the conclusion of the sale are automatically charged to the payment method on file. Add-Ons are generally billed in conjunction with the billing dates for that bi-monthly’s Box, and are shipped along with your Box. Curated Sale orders are generally billed approximately 48 hours after the close of the sale, and shipped within two weeks of successful billing.
7. Taxes and Shipping and Handling. Stated prices for Membership and other products (including Curated Sale products and Add-Ons) do not include any customs, duties, sales, use, value-added, excise, federal, state, local or other taxes. You are solely responsible for the payment of such taxes related to your purchase. We have the right to charge you for any taxes that we believe we are required to pay or collect related to your purchase. Please also note that shipping and handling fees currently apply to all shipments outside the contiguous United States.
9. Questions? If you have any questions, please contact us at:
2601 Sequoia Drive
South Gate, CA 90280