Fulfilled by our friends at kefeng jewelry Official Store
The Ankh or key of life is an ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol that was most commonly used in writing. It represents balance and harmony in Ancient Egyptian culture. In addition, the Uraeus is a symbol for the goddess Wadjet. She was one of the earliest Egyptian deities and was often depicted as a cobra, as she is the serpent goddess.
This necklace is made of Zinc Alloy. Its unique design will make your friends jealous.
- Pendant Material: Zinc Alloy (Hypo-Allergenic & Safe For Your Skin)
- Chain Material: Zinc Alloy
- Symbol: Ankh & Uraeus
- Chain Type: Snake Chain
- Pendant Color: Metal, Gold Plated or Black Plated
- Chain Color: Metal, Gold Plated or Black Plated
- Chain Length: 60cm | 23.6 inches
- Pendant Size: 2.6cm X 4cm | 1.02 x 1.57 inches
- Weight: 17.5 grams | 0.62 ounce