Fulfilled by our friends at Etsy
Winged Scarab is a kind of beetle that was highly symbolic to ancient Egyptians, it represented rebirth and renewal. They believed that the sun was pushed across the sky every day by a giant scarab, the god Khepri. In real life, the scarab beetle lays its eggs in a ball of dung and rolls the ball ahead of it wherever it goes.
In ancient Egyptian religion, the scarab was also a symbol of immortality, resurrection, transformation, and protection much used in funerary art. The life of the scarab beetle revolved around the dung balls that the beetles consumed, laid their eggs in, and fed their young represented a cycle of rebirth.
This Face Mask features a Black colored mask overlaid with a Gold Winged Scarab.
If you have to wear a face mask, it might as well be comfortable and show who you are and what you stand for.
This figure is 100% handmade and crafted from high-quality materials, which is safe, and non-toxic. This soft lightweight mask has comfortable ear loops and comes with a 5 layer PM2.5 activated carbon filter to put in the mask's pocket.
- Culture -Ancient Egypt
- Material - Polyester
- Character / Symbol - Winged Scarab,
- Color: Black, Gold
Available in two sizes.
- Size S/M will fit smaller adults and kids/teens.
- Size L/XL will fit adults who like a more loose fit, and men with beards.
- Ear Loop Measurement - 1/8" rounded woven ear loops
- Can be used with any filter, or without.
- Comes with One standard disposable 5 layer PM2.5 activated carbon filter
Machine wash cold or wash manually with a bit of dish soap. Lay flat to dry. Very easy to clean and dries quickly.